Finding work has undeniably been a source of concern among our country’s citizens in recent years. Therefore, the Gujarat government has created a fantastic platform called Anubandham Rojgar Portal for the youth and working-class people. Currently, over 27,482 employers and 2,05,002 applicants have registered themselves on this platform, with over 33445 people getting posted at various jobs.
This site has been created specifically for job searchers by the Gujarat government’s labour and employment department. After registering themselves, this portal permits job seekers to search for jobs. Moving on, we have mentioned all the necessary information you will require for getting yourself registered and benefitting from this website
What is Anubandham Rojgar Portal?
Anubandham Rojgar Portal is an initiative taken by the government of Gujarat for Jobseekers. It works like a bridge and connects Job Applicants and Job Providers at one location. This portal provides jobs based on the applicant’s skills and preferences. Also, it performs automatic and skilled based matching, along with schedule management and quick registration.
Essential Elements and Steps of Anubandham Rojgar Portal
Now that you know what Anubandham Rojgar Portal is, let’s take a look at all of the portal’s essential information and processes.
Before you begin, review the following steps to have a better knowledge of the Anubandham website.
1. Navigate to the portal.
2. Sign up/registration
3. To get access to the site, enter your username and password.
4. Set/edit the job seeker’s profile.
5. Look for work.
6. Apply for work
7. Give Interview
8. Preference for the position.
9. Take part in the employment fair.
10. Change the password if necessary.
How to Register for the Anubandham portal?
In this section, we will go over the Anubandham Portal registration process. Follow these procedures to register for this job-search portal.
1. Visit the official website of Anubandham Portal https://anubandham.gujarat.gov.in/. There will be a “Registration” option at the top.
2. You will find the “Job Seeker” option by selecting the “Registration” tab.
3. Enter your mobile number and email address to access the “job seeker”.
4. To receive the urgent notification, you’ll need an email address.
5. Then a form will appear for inputting the mobile number.
6. Press the ‘next’ button. Afterwards, You will receive an OTP on the specified cell phone number.
7. Enter the OTP into the portal to receive the Common application form.
8. To move forward with the application, you will need to fill in the following information: First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Address, City, Pincode, State and District.
9. After you’ve completed all of these steps, select the “Next” option.
10. The application titled ‘Registration’ will now display. Here you must provide a Unique ID Type, a Unique ID Number, Details for login and a Phone number.
11. You can do the registration via a phone number or even with an email address also.
12. After that, establish a strong password and double-check it.
13. Then press the ‘Submit’ button. Your registration will end successfully after that
How to Edit Candidate Profile on anubandham.gujarat.gov.in?
Follow the given steps to edit your profile on anubandham.gujarat.gov.in/.
1. When you’re ready to make changes to your profile, select the option “edit.” The profile will open up right in front of you.
2. Now, you will need to fill in some information out of which some will be auto-filled including, your first name, last name, middle name, phone number, email address, Unique ID type and Unique ID number. You will need to add the following slots manually: your photograph, gender, date of birth, cast, employment status and language skills.
3. The address is already present in the address bar of the application form; you will have to fill in the city, pin code, town/village, state and district.
4. The specifics of your educational qualifications are the next crucial stage. All educational data, including training or any diplomas, must be included in this form. The most recent academic achievement, Subject-matter expertise, diploma or other credentials, board /university, grade/marks, Passing year, the title of the course and name of the achievement.
5. Select the “Next” option. It’s now your time to complete the applicant’s employment status. If they are currently employed, it should also be noted here, along with specifics.
6. On this page, you must describe your current job, the industry in which you work, the application area, the employer’s name, the job classification, the company or organization’s name. You also need to include the date of enrollment, your current job role and workplace location, your current salary, and your motivation for quitting your job.
7. The next step will be measuring the physical aspects of the candidate, including their height, weight, disability, if yes, then provide a certificate, quantity of the certificate and the authority by which they got approved.
8. You’ve reached the last phase of the registration process, which covers your preferred work location, job kind, and projected pay.
Procedure for Logging Into Anubandham Portal
Let’s now look at how to log into the Gujarat Anubandham Job Seeker Portal through the internet, as seen below.
1. Visit the Anubandham Portal’s official websiteanubandham.gujarat.gov.in/.
2. On the home page, you will see the login option in the top right corner.
3. Now, fill in the email address or phone number and password on the home page.
4. Input the Captcha Code and press the Sign In button.
FAQs About Anubandham Rojgar Portal
Is it possible for job candidates to modify their profiles on the Anubandham Rojgar Portal?
Yes, an online applicant can make changes in their profile through the Anubandham Rojgar Yojna.
Is the Anubandham site accessible through the Google search engine?
Yes, you can open and register yourself on the Anubandham portal on google.
Is the Anubandham site truly beneficial to Gujarat job seekers?
Anubandham Portal has proven beneficial to Gujarati job seekers. You can acquire a job using this site if you look for a suitable position and perform well in interviews. In fact, Anubandham has employed about 33,445 people so far.
The Gujarat government has taken this fantastic effort to boost employment across the state. It is advisable for all job seekers to go and register themselves on Anubandham Rojgar Portal.
Important details of Anubandham Portal
1. Official website:anubandham.gujarat.gov.in/
2. Employment cell number: 63-57-390-390
3. Employment cell address: Block No.1, 3rd Floor, Dr Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Old Secretariat, Gandhinagar, Gujarat – 382010
0 thoughts on “Anubandham Rojgar Portal Gujrat Registration At @anubandham.gujarat.gov.in”