BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Mumbai Refinery, Ambalamugal, Mahul, Mumbai has released a notification for recruitment to the various posts of Graduate and Technician Apprentice.
This recruitment is being done to recruit 87 vacancies out of which 42 vacancies are for Graduate Apprentice & 45 are for Technician Apprentice. The candidates can check important dates, qualification, experience, selection criteria and all other related information regarding the notification below.
Name of Post
- Graduate Apprentice – 42 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – 45 Posts
Total number of Post 87
- Graduate Apprentice – First Class Engineering Degree in the respective discipline with 6.3 CGPA from a recognized Indian University/Institute.
- Technician Apprentice – First Class Engineering Diploma in the respective discipline with 60% Marks from State Board of Technical Education.
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 27 years as on closing date of application.
- Online application starts from 9th September 2021
- Last Date for submission of the application 24th September 2021
How to Apply BPCL Recruitment
- Visit BPCL’s official website.
- Go to Announcements and apply for the position you want.
- Become a part of the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS).
- Log in with your User ID and Password after enrolling.
- Complete the application form to the best of your ability.
- Scanned copies of documents and certificates should be uploaded.
- Finally, fill out the online application form and submit it.