Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment Notification for 492 Vacancies @clw.indianrailways.gov.in, Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Published Vacancy Notification For 492 Apprentice Posts. Eligible & Interested Candidates Apply Online After Read Official Notification. Other details of the Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Name of Posts
- Fitter 200 Posts
- Turner 20 Posts
- Machinist 56 Posts
- Welder (G&E) 88 Posts
- Electrician 112 Posts
- Ref. A.C Mechanics 04 Posts
- Painter G 12 Posts
Total No. of Posts : 492
- Candidate must pass out ITI Examination (NCVT) (final or provisional certificate) and must have the certificate in the notified trades for applying under point-1(A) of this notification.
- Candidate must pass in Matriculation/10th class in 10+2 examination system or equivalent examination from Recognized Board, i.e. Board which are recognized by the “Council of Boards of School Education in India” (COBSE) only, for applying under Point-1(A) of this notification.
- Minimum Age : 15 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
(SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Age Relaxation as per Government Rules & Regulation)
Please Read Official Notification for Fees Details which Given Below.
Salary / Stipend
Stipend: As per Apprentice Rules.
How to Apply
- The Candidates Should Visit Official Website @ https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
- Next, Find & Download the Advertisement and Check Eligibility Criteria Very Carefully.
- Select the Desired Post from Online Application Section and Click on the Apply Now Button.
- Fill Registration Along with Some Basic Information Like Name, Date of Birth, Caste, Etc. With Registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Pay Application Fee Through Online.
- Then Upload Photo, Sign & Photo Identity Card.
- Last, Submit the Application Form & Download or Take a Printout For Future Use.
Last Date for Submission of Application : 03 October 2021 (till 23:59 Hrs)