DICDL Recruitment 2023 : Dholera Industrial City Development Limited
Dholera Industrial City Development Limited has Recently Invites Application For the Assistant Vice Precedent, Assistant Manager, Junior Manager Recruitment 2023, Eligible Candidates Apply Before Last Date, For More Details About DICDL Recruitment 2023 given below article Or Official Advertisement.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in DICDL. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Job Summary DICDL Recruitment 2023
- Organization: DICDL
- Post: Various
- Application Mode: Online
- Last DateL: 09.07.2023
- Assistant Vice President (Projects & Technical): 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (Civil): 01 Post
- Junior Manager (MEP): 01 Post
- AVP (Projects and Technical :
- Maximum Age : 50 Years
- Assistant Manager (Civil) and Junior Manager (MEP)
Maximum Age : 35 Years
Assistant Vice President (Projects & Technical)
- Should be a Graduate in Civil Engineering.
Postgraduate program in infrastructure finance, development & management/urban infrastructure management would be preferable.
Minimum 15 years of relevant multidisciplinary working experience in construction industry in project planning/design management, review, construction supervision/management of urban infrastructure, transport related projects in a senior position
Assistant Manager (Civil)
- Engineering graduate in Civil Engineering.
Post-graduation/diploma in Construction management would be preferable
Minimum of 4 years of working experience post qualification in planning, design and construction of civil projects.
Junior Manager (MEP)
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering. Post-graduate degree in Industrial Electrical system/ Power system would be preferable
- Minimum 2 years of working experience after graduation in electrical works involved in planning & construction of- projects of one or more of the following: Water / waste water treatment plants, Building and other infrastructure projects.
- Experience of working with EPC contracts would be an added advantage
- Personal Interview
- Documents Verification
Last Date : 09-07-2023