Free Umbrella Scheme Gujarat @ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in Apply Online Assistance scheme to provide free umbrella / shade cover to small sellers to prevent spoilage of fruits and vegetables. Free umbrella scheme is included in horticulture scheme in Gujarat government’s i-farmer portal. The time limit for the beneficiary to apply.
Free Umbrella Scheme Gujarat Online Application Form 2022 Scheme Details
The scheme will provide free umbrellas to hawkers with lorries with roadside sale of fruits, vegetables, flowers and perishable agricultural products of the state, selling in the haat bazaar. In this scheme one beneficiary (i.e. one umbrella per Aadhaar card) will be entitled to one adult.
Application Form Process
- After applying online in i-khedut portal, get the print of the application, sign / thumb print along with the instrumental papers shown in the application which should be submitted to the horticulture office of that district within the stipulated time.
- Based on the application received from the applicant and the supporting documents, their eligibility will be checked and prior approval will be given from the district office within the target limit.
- The selected applicant will be informed by the district office to get the umbrella within the stipulated time.
Government target this year
Possible target of the state for the year 2022: 38000
Online Application Steps Mafat Chhatri Yojana Gujarat 2021
- Step 1: First of all you have to go to the official site of the scheme i.e. https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
- Step 2: It will open the home page in the front page in front of you then you have to click on the option ” schemes / યોજના “ it will redirect you to the next page.
- Step 3: Now you have to choose between many schemes. You can choose “બાગાયતી યોજનાં” Then Click on વિનામૂલ્યે છત્રી/શેડ કવર Yojana
- Step 4: Now it will ask you if you are already registered in the scheme or not. As you are not registered then click on “No” and then click on “Proceed “.
- Step 5: Then you have to click on the “new registration”
- Step 6: This will open a registration form in front of you. Now you have to fill all the details asked in the form like your personal details, bank details, ration card details, and then captcha code.
- Step 7: After filling all the necessary details very carefully you have to click on the “submit” button.
- Step 8 : After successful registration, login to your account and continue applying for the scheme
Document/Information Required For Registering At I-khedut Portal
- Aadhaar card
- Identity card
- Passport size photo
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number (for registration )
Apply Online Link (ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in)
- Starting Date For Application : 16/06/2022
- Last Date For Application : 16/07/2022