Talati Exam Confirmation Form: Gujarat Seva Mandal No. 10/Krum Sanitary (Talati Commission) caucus announcement on 30th April but now it will be held on 23rd.Friends, as per the latest news as soon as the Talati exam date is changed, the candidates have to fill the conformation form and the candidate who does not fill this form will not appear in the exam. Even if you have filled Talati Cum Mantri exam form, you have to guarantee to appear in the compulsory Talati exam. Keep checking Sarkariyojanabharti.com regularly to get the latest updates for Talati Exam.
Candidates have to fill the confirmation form before the examination
Friends, with the announcement of Talati exam date, people who have filled the form of this exam, and they are waiting for the call letter of the exam. Let them know that before downloading the call letter of Talati exam you have to fill the confirmation form. For which you can go to Ojas and fill the online form which will be put online from tomorrow.
- Through this form you have to confirm that you want to take the exam.
- Talati will give a total of 6 days to fill the conformation form.
Talati Exam Confirmation Form: Click here
How to fill Talati Exam Confirmation Form?
- Candidates have to go to https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in website or direct link given below.
- General details like your application number, date of birth have to be filled in the form.
- You have to fill this form within 7 days of commencement. Candidates who do not fill the Talati Exam Conformation Form will not be able to take the exam.
NOTE : Candidates are requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully before filling their form, only then fill their form. – Thanks for visit this useful Post, Stay connected with us for more Posts.