Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Recruitment For Station Controller & Other Post 2021 has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Our Website regularly to get the latest updates.
- Station Controller/Train Operator:71
- Customer Relations Assistant:11
- Junior Engineer:03
Total Post 118
Station Controller/Train Operator: Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Computer Science or Electronic discipline from a Government Recognized University / Institute.
Customer Relations Assistant: Science Graduate in Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics discipline from a Government Recognized University / Institute.
Junior Engineer: Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic from a Government Recognized University / Institute.
Maintainer: SSLC pass with ITI (Two Years) in Fitter /Electrician / Electronics) from a Government Recognized University / Institute.
- Station Controller/Train Operator:18 To 28 Years
- Customer Relations Assistant:18 To 28 Years
- Junior Engineer:18 To 28 Years
- Maintainer:18 To 25 Years
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
- Station Controller/Train Operator:Rs.33000-100000/-
- Customer Relations Assistant:Rs.25000-80000/-
- Junior Engineer:Rs.330000-100000/-
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can visit the our website: https://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/careers and click on the available link to apply for the post.
- Select the GMRCL advertisement in the drop down menu.
- Now click on the “Apply” button against the advertisement or to read the advertisement in detail click on “Details”
- Read the detailed notification carefully to ensure the eligibility criteria for your desired posts.
- On clicking “Apply” button, the Synopsis of the relative advertisement will open as shown below, read it carefully before applying. Now click on “APPLY NOW” to apply. If you have One Time Registration (OTR) number then enter your OTR (Registration Number) and Birth Date and click on “APPLY” this will automatically get all your details filled up during OTR registration. If you do not have OTR number, then to register application enter your Name, Father’s/Husband’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Marital Status, Category, Present Address, Permanent Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Aadhaar Card No., Nationality, Education Qualification etc. to get the OTR number. A OTR number will be generated by the system and will be sent on the entered mobile number & Email ID.
- If you do not want to use any of the option and apply directly you may click on “SKIP” to directly proceed for applying online
- Fill up the necessary details and then upload the scanned copy of your photograph & signature as per the specifications.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves, as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the SUBMIT BUTTON. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may
- disqualify the candidature.
- Press the “Submit” button after a preview of the duly filed application. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘ SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on “Print Application” to get the printout of the application.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for online payment.
- Apply Online Starting Dates 22/12/2021
- Last Date For Apply Online: 21/01/2022
- Date Of Test: February 2022