GVK EMRI (Emergency Management and Research Institute) is a pioneer in Emergency Management Services in India. As a not – for – profit professional organization operating in the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) mode, GVK EMRI is the largest professional Emergency Service Provider in India today.
Organization -GVK – Emergency Management & Research Institute (EMRI)
Posts – Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
Education Qualification – BSC/ GNM / ANM I HAT
- 100 (Police Command and Control Center)
- 1962 (Veterinary Mobile Clinics)
- Public Grievance Redressal Helpline
- Mother and Child Tracking Facilitation Center
- Specific Segment Oriented Focused Services
- 102 (JSSK Mother and Child Care Pick Up, Drop Back and Inter Facility Transfer)
- Mobile Medical Units (Rural Village Health Outreach)
- Road Safety Projects ( Road Safety Awareness)
- Hearse (Mortuary) Van Services ( for the Poor)
- Gujarat 108 Bharti 2021 For for Driver, Pharmacist & Emergency Medical Technician Posts details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
13-11-202 and 16-11-2011