Also in this national emergency, it is our duty to respect the protocols. It doesn’t matter authority comes to check or not. It is our duty to stop the spread of covid-19 by inviting very few people to the marriage function and also to keep the social distancing at the function.
But today we are going to talk about the permission of marriage and how to get it online from digitalgujarat.gov.in.
How to get marriage permission from digital gujarat portal ?
Actually the process is very simple but you would get confused if you do not have account already. They have published the guideline also in the portal but if you are feeling difficulty in getting permission online then obviously it could be difficult to find the guideline pdf.
Don’t worry we are here to help you. We will guide you from registering at the portal to getting the marriage permission online.
- Now you will see button/link named register in upper right side corner.
- once you find the link click on it and you will see registration form.
- Enter Mobile number, email, password and captcha code in the portal.
- Click on save button after entering and reconfirming all the details.
- Now you will get OTP in the mobile number. Enter it for the verification and you are registered in the digital gujarat portal.
- Now Re-open the home page of digitalgujarat.gov.in
- Instead of clicking on the register button this time you have to click on login button.
- Then select login using the mobile number or email id whichever is convenient for you.
- Once you are logged in into the portal you will see your profile there.
- Find “Request new service” link there and click on it.
- There click on “Online registration for Organizing marriage function” option.
- There fill up the form and upload the necessary documents.
- Now click on submit button and you will get your marriage permission.
- You can print out the permission as a hard copy for future use.
- Which documents are needed to get the marriage permission in gujarat?
- There are several documents you will have to upload at the digital gujarat portal while you are filling up the permission form.
The documents needed for the permission are,
- Any Document of marriage proof
- Applicant Address proof
- Any other Document
If you have already used and if you have login credntial for the portal the you do not have to do the registration again. You can simply use the previous login credential and get the marriage permission right away.
Due to the second wave of corona there’s a night curfew in the most of the cities of gujarat and as a remedy we have to respect all the protocols about marriage function. So be informed and stay safe.