IB Security Assistant, MTS Recruitment 2022 notification has been released. This is the biggest opportunity for all the young candidates who want to join one of the most exclusive organizations of our country. The post involves All India Service liability. Therefore, candidates willing to serve anywhere in India are required to apply only. Applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria for the post of IB Security Assistant and MTS carefully in terms of age limit, essential qualification etc. before applying.
- 1671 Posts
- Security Assistant/Executive : 1521 Posts
- MTS : 150 Posts
- Competitors ought to have breezed through tenth class assessment from any perceived board.
- Should be a home of the state for which they need to apply.
- Competitors ought to likewise know about any one nearby language/vernacular of the condition of utilization.
- The maximum age limit of the candidates applying for these posts should be 27 years, not more than this, it will be calculated till 25 November 2022. There is also a provision of relaxation in the upper age limit for SC, ST, OBC and other candidates as per the rules of the Central Government. For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website and check the complete details online.
- Candidates applying for these posts will have to pay 500 as application fee. The payment of which can be done through online mode only.
- The selected candidates on these posts will be given Rs 44,900 – 1,42,400 and other allowances under Level 7.