Mukhyamantri Amrutam “MA” & “MA Vatsalya” Yojana Hospital List Gujart @magujarat.com
For people who are living below poverty line & lower income group, an illness not only represents a permanent threat to their income and earning capacity, but in many cases it results in the family falling into a trap of debt. When need to get treatment arises for a poor family they often ignore it because of lack of resources, fearing loss of wages, or they wait till the last moment when it is too late.
When in the Lower middle class families, critical illness occur and when such families are not included in the definition of BPL so they cannot get free treatment, and they are not able to spend money for critical illness. So, Based on feedback from various stakeholders, the Scheme was extended to families of lower income group names as Mukhyamantri Amrutam Vatsalya Yojana in August 2014.
During year of 2016, U-win Card holders are also included under the scheme.
- In Current Financial Year 2017-18, all urban & rural ASHAs (Accredited Social Health Activist), Reporters and fix pay employees of class-3 & 4 appointed by state government are included under “MA Vatsalya” Yojana. Senior citizens of those families with annual income up to Rs. 6 lakh are included under “MA Vatsalya” scheme.
Strategies & Programme Activities
- All beneficiaries can avail cashless quality medical and surgical treatment for catastrophic illnesses related to: Cardiovascular diseases, Renal diseases, Neurological diseases, Burns, Poly-Trauma, Cancer (Malignancies), Neo-natal (newborn) diseases, Knee & Hip
- Replacement & Kidney, Liver and Kidney + Pancrease Transplantation which cover 698 defined procedures along with their follow ups.
- The Sum assured is up to Rs. 3,00,000/- per family per annum on a family floater basis. Kidney Transplant, Liver Transplant, Kidney + Pancrease Transplant procedures are covered with benefit up to Rs. 5,00,000/- under scheme. Knee and Hip replacement procedures are covered with cap of Rs. 40,000/ – per one replacement. Additional cost will be borne by the beneficiary. Rs. 300/- is paid to the beneficiary as transportation charges for every instance of availing treatment from the empanelled hospital.
- To avail benefits every family has issued a QR coded card (Quick Response Coded Card). This card contains the photograph of the head of the family/spouse, a unique registration number (URN),
- “MA Vatsalya” Card is compulsory for availing treatment. After availing Income Certificate, beneficiaries can get “MA Vatsalya” Card and for that the following officers have been appointed to give income certificate to the beneficiaries:
- District Collector, District Development Officer, Deputy Collector / Assistant Collector, Province Officer, Deputy District Development Officer, Taluka Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer, Deputy Mamlatdar
- For beneficiaries enrolment, Taluka kiosks and Civic Centre kiosks have been established at the Taluka and City civic center Kiosk where beneficiaries can enroll themselves, can get his/her card split, can addition/deletion of family members, and can get a new card in case of lost card. Mobile kiosks are also provided at each district for growingly enrollment.
- Private hospitals, Government hospitals and Standalone dialysis centers are empanelled to avail benefits under the scheme. Payment against approved claims is released directly through RTGS by the State Government.
Mukhyamantri Amrutam (MA) Vatsalya Yojana hostpitals list
- Selected private hospitals, government hospitals and standalone dialysis centers are identified to provide cashless treatment. The list of such network hospitals are
Scheme More Features
- This is a 100 % State funded scheme where the fund directly goes to the service providers.
- To have healthy competition and not to replace public institutionsconsciously, it was decided to empanel both private and public/trust/Grant-In-Aid hospitals to render their services under ‘MA’.
- Package rates selected under ‘MA’ are derived from the market through competitive bidding process via e-tendering. Unlike from other states which went by the recommendation by Advisory Committee members in this Scheme.
- A dedicated state owned data centre and server is established with a storage capacity of 5 TB to deal with the voluminous data being generated. The IT Support Agency, (n) Code Solutions, is responsible for the development of software, enrollment of beneficiaries, setting up of Taluka kiosks etc.
- toll free number for MA Yojana 1800 233 1022