Pradhan Mantri Street Vendor’s Atmanirbhar Nidhi (PM Svanidhi) Scheme 2022 online application / registration form, street vendor survey status / beneficiary list, lenders list, pre – application steps, eligibility, implementation, beneficiaries list – How to apply online for Rs. 10,000 loan in PM SVANidhi yojana
- PM Svanidhi Yojana or Pradhan Mantri Street Vendor’s Atmanirbhar Nidhi (PM SVANidhi) Scheme 2022 is a new scheme launched earlier on 1 June 2020 by Central government to provide short term loans of upto Rs. 10,000 to street vendors (rehdi / patri valas / phereewala). PM Svanidhi yojana online applications are being invited through the official website of the scheme at pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in.
- PM Svanidhi Yojana applications can also be made offline at banks or Common Service Centers to avail a loan of up to Rs. 10,000. Eligible street vendors can also check their name in the PM Svanidhi Yojana list of beneficiaries through street vendor survey search facility at the official portal.
- The street vendors who do not have any identity card or certificate to prove their status as vendors can now apply online for the “Letter of Recommendation” which will help them avail a loan under the PM SVANidhi Yojana.
- To download PM Svanidhi Yojana Loan Application Form in PDF format, visit the same official PM SVANIDHI Scheme Portal at http://pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in/.
- At this page, go to “Planning to Apply for Loan” section, follow 3 steps before applying online. These 3 steps are Understand the Loan Application requirements, make sure your mobile no is linked to your Aadhaar, check your eligibility status as per scheme Rules and then click at “View More” button.
- In case of any query regarding the scheme / procedure, you can contact at the respective state’s nodal officer at the landline / mobile number or email ID given at this page https://pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in/Home/Contact
- In case of any grievance, you may contact the following officer in the Ministry:
- Director (NULM), Room no.334-C, Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs, Nirman Bhawan, Maulana Azad Road, New Delhi – 110011. The concerned official e-Mail ID is firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 011-23062850.
- Vendors, availing loans under the scheme, are eligible to get an interest subsidy of 7 per cent. All street vendors engaged in vending as on or before March 24, 2020, can avail working capital loan up to Rs 10,000 with tenure of 1 year that needs to be repaid in monthly instalments. On timely or early repayment, the vendors are eligible for the next cycle of working capital loan with an enhanced limit.
- About 28.66 million first term loans have been sanctioned by banks, out of which loans to 25.78 million borrowers have been disbursed. About 2,07,781 first term loans have already been repaid. For the second term loan, 32,630 total applications have been received, out of which 20,011 loans have been sanctioned and loans to 13,422 borrowers have been disbursed.
- The discussions regarding the changes have taken place, and would help such borrowers avail more credit as most of these vendors are due for the second term loan. “This would help in providing credit to such vendors during the festive season,” the official quoted above said. The higher amount would make the scheme attractive for vendors, and at the same time bring them under the formal credit channel, he added. The proposed expansion of the scheme would soon be place before the Cabinet for approval by the Cabinet Secretariat, the official said.
- Here is the direct link to check lenders link for PM SVANidhi Yojana 2022:-
- You can then find the appropriate lender for you which is located near you and can avail loan benefits easily.
Beneficiaries List of PM SVANidhi Scheme
- As per the initial data collected from state governments, around 50 lakh street vendors would be benefited from PM Street Vendor Atmanirbhar (PM SVANidhi) Scheme. The central govt. will extend a credit flow of Rs. 5,000 crore to this sector. Moreover, those street vendors who makes use of digital payments and timely repayments would be incentivized through monetary rewards.
- It is important to mention that only a fraction of those 50 lakh phereevaala may have credit history with commercial banks as banks didn’t had a product designed for this sector. The major objective is to make street vendors self reliant and not fall in debt trap of lenders for such small amount.
- Vegetables, fruits, ready-to-eat street food, tea, pakodas, breads, eggs, textile, artisan products, books/ stationery sellers are among others who are considered eligible under the PM SVANidhi Yojana.
- Barbershops, cobblers, pan shops, laundry services are also included in the street vendors category and can avail loan of Rs. 10,000/- under this scheme.
- In Order to apply online for the letter of recommendation, interested candidates can visit this link. And, enter theri mobile number which is attached to Aadhar Number, and enter and verify the OTP on the next screen.
- On the next page, enter your Aadhar number and again verify the OTP and verify it.
- After verifying the Aadhar number, you will see the loan application form, fill all the required details and select “Yes” in the Request for Local enquiry report by the TVC/ULB (Request letter to the ULB) dropdown under the “Documents” section and click “Submit” button.
- You can also apply offline for Letter of Recommendation with the Urban Local Body through a simple application on white paper to conduct local inquiry to ascertain the genuineness of the claim as vendor. ULBs will have to dispose of the request for issue of LoR within a period of 15 days.
- After the vendors gets the LoR, they will be issued certificate of vending or identity card within a period of 30 days.
- First are those street vendors in possession of Certificate of Vending (CoV) / Identity Card issued by Urban Local Bodies (ULBs).
- Second are those street vendors who have been identified in the survey but have not been issued Certificate of Vending / Identity Card.
- Third are those street vendors left out of the ULB led identification survey or who have started vending after completion of the survey and have been issued Letter of Recommendation (LoR) to that effect by the ULB / Town Vending Committee (TVC).
- Fourth are those street vendors of surrounding development/ peri-urban / rural areas vending in the geographical limits of the ULBs and have been issued Letter of Recommendation (LoR) to that effect by the ULB / TVC.
STEP 5: Select appropriate vendor category to proceed further – Applicant Street Vendors can choose any of the above given categories to proceed further to fill PM Svanidhi Scheme online application form. The selection of categories would result in Vendor’s details as per chosen vendors categories as shown below.