JUNE MONTH FOOD DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM FOR RASHAN CARD HOLDER. Grain distribution dates have been announced to NFSA card holders. Wheat, rice, lentils, sugar and salt will be given in May in the same way as they were given in April. In addition, NFSA card holders will be given an additional 3.5 kg of wheat and 1.5 kg of rice as per the scheme of the Government of India. The entire distribution will be completed from June 11 to june 19. Ration card will be distributed on the basis of last digit. The foodgrains that will be distributed from June11 to 19 will be distributed in Gujarat
How to get vehicle owner details Related Information to provide Here. many people find vehicle owner details. So Here We Disqus How to find vehicle owner details by number plate. so Rto Kerala motor vehicle owner details Find Easy To Find.
When you are buying used vehicle we need it, Kerala motor vehicle owner details find help this app will help you to find our current get of the vehicle and how old the vehicle is. This app will provide vehicle registration details like owner name, fuel type, registration date, and much more like chassis number and engine number.
This application will help a traveller or passenger in many ways and even in the case of police investigation of an accident or vehicle-related crime, witnesses usually remember the initial area code letters it is then quite simple to narrow down suspect vehicles to a much smaller number by checking the app without having to know the full number
- Ration card holders will get free foodgrains from all the cheap food shops in Ahmedabad city.
- Customer should keep his ration card, Aadhaar card and identity card with him
- Ration card holders will be able to get free foodgrains from any cheap food shop across the state by establishing their identity by their fingerprint.
- In addition to the food items available to more than 17 lakh people in Ahmedabad city in the month of May, free foodgrains will be provided to everyone under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana.
Free grain distribution program
- If the ration card last number is 1, they will be given 11 June
- If the ration card last number is 2, they will be given 12 June
- If the ration card last number is 3, they will be given 13 June
- If the ration card last number is 4, they will be given 14 June
- If the ration card last number is 5, they will be given 15 June
- If the ration card last number is 6, they will be given 16 June
- If the ration card last number is 7, they will be given 17 June
- If the ration card last number is 8, they will be given 18 June
- If the ration card last number is 9, they will be given 19 June
- If the ration card last number is 0, they will be given 20 June
- If there is no grain left, take June 30
Ration card helpline number list for Gujarat
▪️Food and Ration Card Helpline
(Toll Free) 1800 233 5500
▪️Gujarat State Consumer Helpline
(Toll Free) 1800 233 0222
▪️One Nation One Ration Card