RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts 3624
Notification is out for 3624 Vacancies for training in the designated Trades under the Apprentices Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 27/06/2023 to 26/07/2023. The candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria and other terms & conditions before applying online for the posts. For more details check the below content.
Summary for Apprentice 3624 Post
|Organization Name||Indian Railway – Western|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Location||Western Railway|
Trade Wise Details
|Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||15|
|Refrigerator (AC – Mechanic)||147|
Age limit (as on 27/06/2023):
Candidates must satisfy the given age limit as on 27/06/2023 to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit given below.
- 1 Apprentice Post Age is 15 to 24 years
- The candidate must have passed 10th in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks.
- ITI certificate in relevant trade affiliated with NCVT / SCVT is compulsory.
Candidates can pay the application fee online. Check the application fees in the below table. No fee is required to be paid by SC / ST / PWD / Women Applicants.
|1||UR / OBC / Other||100/-|
How to Apply for RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
- Visit the official website of Western Railway: www.rrc-wr.com.
- On the home page click -> Notification No. RRC/WR/01/2023 Dated 21/06/2023 for Engagement of Apprentices -> Apply Online.
- New users must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates must log in using their registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly (no correction is allowed after submitting the form).
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Click SUBMIT.
- The payment can be made online.
- Print the Application form for future reference.