Sports Aptitude Test (SAT) – 2023||Primary School,Higher secondary School: The State Board, Gandhinagar publishes notification regarding the conduct of “Sports Aptitude Test (SAT) – 2023” for the prescribed eligibility candidates for the appointment of Sports Assistant in Primary, Secondary and Higher Secondary Schools. The conduct of this examination is decided under the management of the State Examination Board. It will be done through the District Education Officers in the affected districts.
Sports Aptitude Test (SAT) – 2023 Program
- No Detail Date/Duration 1
- Date of publication of advertisement 13/07/2023
- 2 Date of publication of advertisement of examination in newspapers 14/07/2023
- 3 Candidates can fill registration form online 19/07/2023 To 04/08/2023
- 4 Acceptance of Fees through Net Banking duration 19/07/2023 To 05/08/2023
- 5 Date of Examination 20/08/2023
By original resolution to seek appointment of sports assistants in primary, secondary and higher secondary schools Only candidates fulfilling the prescribed educational qualification and other conditions provided for “Sports Aptitude Test (X)” can be present in The original resolution prescribed the following educational qualifications for appearing in the Sadar examination has been done.
Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University and C.P.Ed. /D.P.Ed. / B.P.Ed,
- BA into yoga
- B.Sc. in Yogn
The age limit prescribed by the original resolution for the appointment of sports assistant in primary, secondary and higher secondary schools is 35 years or below 35 years.
Educational qualification as well as age limit details will be verified by Recruitment Selection Committee and
Sports Aptitude Test Structure and Syllabus
Sports Aptitude Test will be of Multiple Choice Question Based – MCQs format. Each question a will be of merit. There will be four options given in the answer to each question. The correct option has to be selected from them. – There will be no negative marking in the evaluation of this test.
There will be a total of 100 questions on various objectives and the time will be 90 minutes. – All sections and all their questions will be compulsory.
There will be one paper for all sections.
Note: The structure of this exam, exam pattern and other instructions before the exam from time to time of Govt.
Resolution regarding Sports Assistance Scheme:- Click Here
Announcement of Sports Aptitude Test (SAT) – 2023:- Click Here
Appy Online: Click Here
Subject to resolutions, instructions and provisions
- B. Syllabus of Examination:
- Knowledge Based Questions related to Sports : (70 Questions) (70 Marks)
- Questions related to physical and mental development, yoga, physical education and sports, knowledge of rules regarding those sports, questions related to state, national and international sports competitions.
Candidates are advised to beware of anti-social elements who may lure or cheat in this test conducted by the State Ex