YIL Recruitment 2023 for 5395 Posts: Yantra India Limited – Yantra India Limited (YIL) is recruiting for 5395 vacancies of Apprentice. Candidates should apply for these posts after reading the given information carefully. The complete details of this posts are in the details given below. For Yantra India Limited Apprentice Posts, the minimum educational qualification is 10th class and ITI is mandatory. Last date to apply for Apprentice posts 28 March 2023.
YIL Recruitment 2023 for 5395 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- 5395 Posts
Number of posts :
- Non-ITI Category – 1887 Posts
- Ex-ITI Category (Ex-ITI/ ITI Category) – 3508 Posts
Eligibility criteria for Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023
Education Qualification YIL Recruitment 2023
- 10th Class and ITI from Any Recognized Board / University / College recognized by the Government of India / State Governments / Union Territories.
- For Non-ITI Category: Candidate must have passed Secondary (Class X or equivalent)
- For ITI Category: Candidate must have passed Secondary, ITI (Relevant Trade), NCVT/ SCVT
YIL Recruitment 2023 Apprentice Salary :
- 7000/- per month (ITI)
YIL Recruitment 2023 Age Range :
- 15-24 Years (Maximum)
Job Location :
- Yantra India Limited Nagpur Maharashtra Anywhere in India
Application Fee :
- For General / OBC candidates – 200/-
- For SC/ST/PWBD/Women/Ex – Rs.100/-
- Selection will be based on Online Examination and Interview.
|Official website||Click Here|
- Online Application Start Date: 01.03.2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30.03.2023
How to Apply for YIL Recruitment 2023?
- Between February 27, 2023 and March 28, 2023, interested candidates can submit an application via the official website. To apply in Yantra India Restricted – 2ATC, the applicant ought to apply subsequent to perusing the given data completely. The application link is provided below. The official announcement contains comprehensive instructions for completing the application form. Newspapers post job openings, and official announcements can be found online. Each vacancy notification contains the required application form. Accepted applications are those that adhere to the prescribed format, meet the age, qualification, and application fee requirements, and include copies and testimonials.