Aadhar Card Online Correction: Update your address in Aadhaar card using mAadhaar App, With the goal of reaching out to large numbers of smartphone users, the new mAadhaar is released by the Unique Identification Authority of India. The App features an array of Aadhaar services and a personalized section for the Aadhaar holder who can carry their Aadhaar information in form of a soft copy, instead of carrying a physical copy all the time.
- Online Aadhar Card Correction by mAadhaar Official App Multilingual : In order to ensure the Aadhaar Services are accessible to linguistically diverse residents of India, the menu, button labels and form fields are provided in English as well as in 12 Indian languages (Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu). After installation, the user will be prompted to select any of the preferred languages.
|Aadhar Links||Aadhar Links|
|Change DOB in Aadhar|
|Change Address In Aadhar||Change Name In Aadhar|
|Download E-Aadhar Card||Aadhar and Pan Link|
- However, the input fields in the forms will accept data entered in the English language only. This is done to help the user avoid facing the challenges of typing in regional languages (due to limitations in the mobile keyboards).
- Universality: Resident with or without Aadhaar can install this App in their smart phones. However to avail personalized Aadhaar services the resident will have to register their Aadhaar Profile in the App.
- Aadhaar Online Services on Mobile: The mAadhaar user can avail the featured services for themselves as well as for any other resident seeking Aadhaar or related help.
The functionalities are broadly grouped as :
Main Service Dashboard: Direct access to download Aadhaar, Order a Reprint, Address Update, Download offline eKYC, Show or Scan QR Code, Verify Aadhaar, Verify mail/email, retrieve UID/EID, Request for Address Validation Letter Request Status Services:
To help resident check the status of various online requests My Aadhaar: This is a personalized section for Aadhaar holder where the resident will not have to enter their Aadhaar number to avail Aadhaar services.
In addition, this section also provides facilities for the resident to lock/unlock their Aadhaar or Biometric Authentication.
Aadhaar Locking – Aadhaar holder can lock their UID/Aadhaar number anytime they wish.
Auto insurance quotes and workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, Learn To Read With Google App : Read Along (formerly Bolo) is a free and fun speech based reading tutor app designed for children aged 5 and above.
Avast Antivirus For Mobile Virus Cleaner : Protect your privacy by receiving alerts when spyware or adware-infected apps are downloaded onto your device. Secure your device against phishing attacks from emails, phone calls, infected websites, or SMS messages. Turn on the VPN to keep your online browsing private and safe, as well as to access your favorite paid streaming services when traveling abroad.
- Download mAadhar official Application (For Android User )
- Download mAadhar Official Application (For iOS User )
- Official Link Visit https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/
- Click on ‘Proceed to Update Aadhaar’.
What are the features/benefit of M-Aadhaar application?
Best photo App Snapseed Photo editing Apps 2023 : Best photo App Snapseed Photo editing Apps 2023 Professional quality photo edits with the new Snapseed. Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
Family Locator – GPS Tracker & Find Your Phone App for Android Smartphone User : Family Locator – GPS Tracker & Find Your Phone App for Android Smartphone User, Family Locator lets you stay linked to your family members during the day. Family location tracker uses your phone’s native GPS tracker to ensure family safety, even when they’re far away!