mAadhaar Official App for Download Aadhaar Card from Home, With the goal of reaching out to large numbers of smartphone users the new mAadhaar is released by the Unique Identification Authority of India.
The App features an array of Aadhaar services and a personalized section for the Aadhaar holder who can carry their Aadhaar information in form of a soft copy, instead of carrying a physical copy all the time.
The key features in mAadhaar: Multilingual: In order to ensure the Aadhaar Services are accessible to linguistically diverse residents of India, the menu, button labels, and form fields are provided in English as well as in 12 Indian languages (Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu).
After installation, the user will be prompted to select any of the preferred languages. However, the input fields in the forms will accept data entered in the English language only.
Universality: Residents with or without Aadhaar can install this App on their smartphones. However to avail personalized Aadhaar services the resident will have to register their Aadhaar Profile in the App. Aadhaar Online Services on Mobile: The mAadhaar user can avail the featured services for themselves as well as for any other resident seeking Aadhaar or related help.
How can Resident download e-Aadhaar?
Resident can download e-Aadhaar by following two ways.
- By Using Enrollment Number:Resident can download e-Aadhaar using 28 digit enrolment no. along with Full Name and Pin code. In this download process OTP is received on registered mobile no. Resident can also use TOTP to download e-Aadhaar instead of OTP. TOTP can generated using mAadhaar mobile Application.
- By Using Aadhaar No:Resident can download e-Aadhaar by using 12 digits Aadhaar No. along with Full Name and Pin code. In this download process OTP is received on registered mobile no. Resident can also use TOTP to download e-Aadhaar instead of OTP. TOTP can generated using mAadhaar mobile Application.
What is e aadhar ?
- e-Aadhaar is a password protected electronic copy of Aadhaar, which is digitally signed by the competent Authority of UIDAI and can be downloaded from the official website or mobile Application of the UIDAI.
How To Download E Aadhaar Card
Official Website: https://uidai.gov.in/ Click on ‘Download Aadhaar‘ Under ‘My Aadhaar‘
- Enter your 12-digit UID (1234/1234/1234).
- Select ‘Aadhar Number’ option.
- Enter the captcha provided.
- Select ‘Send OTP’
- Enter the OTP received on registered mobile number.
- Select Masked Aadhar, if you want to download Masked Aadhar
- Click on ‘Verify and Download‘ option.
- Once you complete verification successfully, you will find a password-protected PDF of the Aadhaar card in your Downloads folder. Enter the first four letters of your name or year of Birth in YYYY format to open the Aadhar card. Example: AAAA1994